Find out how our new network in South Sudan will transform the way South Sudanese people and businesses access the internet.
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies has a proud history of being the first to bring high-speed connectivity to African countries.
- Through an exciting partnership with the South Sudanese government, we are now the first to build critical fibre infrastructure in South Sudan.
- This network will help deliver affordable internet access to South Sudanese people, businesses and governments, and ultimately help the country to progress towards the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Our network in South Sudan:
- First phase of the project completed in January 2020 includes a 200km fibre backbone, connecting the border of Uganda through Nimule to the capital city Juba.
- Multiple metro clusters in the capital city of Juba completed in January 2020.
- Expansion of Juba metro fibre and to other cities in subsequent phases (to be confirmed).
What our network means for your business:
- We can provide you with fibre connectivity to the capital city of Juba, where we are connecting mobile operators, carriers, enterprises and government organisations.
- We can support the connectivity requirements of NGOs based in South Sudan, helping to drive greater efficiency across their operations.
- Our network connects South Sudan to the broader East Africa Community (EAC) helping to facilitate regional trade and investment.
- Our network connects South Sudan to landing stations in Mombasa, Kenya, where it links to all the major subsea cables – offering onwards connectivity to US and Europe with significantly reduced latency.