We are committed to protecting your privacy and being transparent about how we use your data.
This notice sets out the basis on which we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website, registration for events and/or signing up for newsletters and other marketing activities online.
Information about us
This website is maintained by Liquid Intelligent Technologies Limited on behalf of the Liquid Intelligent Technologies Group. Liquid Intelligent Technologies Limited is the controller responsible for your personal data (referred to as "we", “us”, “our” or “Liquid Intelligent Technologies” in this privacy notice). We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Our registered office is at 6 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BF, England. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the use of your personal information or your dealings with our website you can contact us at email@example.com
What type of information is collected from you?
The information we collect depends on your interactions with Liquid Intelligent Technologies and the choices you make with us, including your privacy settings. The information we collect can include the following:
Other Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you or aggregated information.
We collect information about your imprecise location which includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services.
How we collect information from you
We may collect information from you in a variety of ways including:
1. Personal information.
- Through our website: We may collect Personal Information through our website, e.g., when you request a product brochure, register for an event, contact us, subscribe to our newsletter or download content (e.g. whitepapers).
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, speak with our sales representatives or contact our customer services.
- Information from Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
2. Other information.
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, internet browser type and version.
How to Control Cookies
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browsers preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Please review our Cookies Policy for more information.
Our Use of Web Beacons and Analytics Services
Liquid Intelligent Technologies web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs) that we use to help deliver cookies on our websites, count users who have visited those websites and deliver co-branded products. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
What we use your personal data for
Data protection law in the UK allows us to collect, use, store and transfer personal information if we have one or more of the following purposes for doing so:
- To fulfil a contract with you; or
- Where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; or
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests (provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests); or
- For other reasons where you have expressly consented to those purposes.
Below are the ways we will use your personal data to fulfil your contract and/or for our legitimate interests:
How we use your personal information
We may use your information to:
- Send you information which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about Liquid Intelligent Technologies, products and services we offer, promotions of our associated companies goods and services.
- Send you administrative information such as notifying you of changes to our services, terms, conditions and policies.
- To personalise your experience on the website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- To show you personalised product and services advertisements on Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. The ads that you see may be selected based on information we process about you, such as your location or the content you view. For example, if you view content on our website about the Cloud, we may show you advertisements about Office 365. We ask for your consent for such direct marketing when you complete a registration with Liquid Intelligent Technologies.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We share personal data among Liquid Intelligent Technologies-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in data cleansing may need access to personal data to provide those functions. We require all third parties engaged by us to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Such third parties are only allowed to process your personal data in accordance with our instructions, and not for their own purposes.
How to access & control your personal information
For requests to access or delete your personal information, contact Liquid Intelligent Technologies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
What choices do I have?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the company or our products and services, then you can select your choice by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
If you receive promotional emails from us and have not agreed to this you can notify us by following the directions in that message (e.g. unsubscribe option in the footer). This option does not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain Liquid Intelligent Technologies services, or to surveys or other informational communications that have their own unsubscribe method.
International transfer of Information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to work with members of the Liquid Intelligent Technologies Group and third parties, who we use to help us carry out the purposes referred to above or to comply with a legal duty. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we will make sure an adequate level of protection is afforded to it by use of contract clauses with recipients which mean they must protect your personal data with the same level of protection as it has in the EEA.
How long we keep your personal data
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Thereafter we may keep it for longer in order to respond to any questions or complaints and to maintain necessary records to satisfy legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We may also keep your data for research or statistical purposes.
You have the right to access, correct or request erasure of your personal data and to request the transfer of the data to you or a third party. You may object to the processing of your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and may ask us to restrict it processing. Where we are relying on your consent to the processing (such as direct marketing) you may withdraw your consent at any time.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with any concerns you may have before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you have any questions or require any more information, please contact us at email@example.com