Professional from the first call.
Staying connected to your customers in an ever increasing competitive business environment
As technology changes, existing legacy PBX systems are struggling to keep up with the requirements of a modern business. Business locations and working patterns of employees all affect the way that your telephony system is set up. It needs to be
Find out more about how Liquid Intelligent Technologies can provide your business with a fully managed, cost effective Cloud PBX solution – offered through a unique subscription-based model.
To discover more about our Unified communications/Cloud PBX solution, visit our Liquid Cloud website.
Future-proof your business communications.
Cloud PBX moves your business into a modern environment - enhancing business productivity and cost saving.
Not only is our Cloud PBX system feature rich, but it gives your business the freedom to grow in a competitive market. Here are some of the benefits it can bring to your business:
- Works seamlessly anywhere: The Cloud PBX system runs directly from our fully redundant data
centresand can be delivered anywhere via our high-speed fibrenetwork.
- Managed in real-time: Your Cloud PBX is
software-based, monitored and managed in real-time.
- Scale as you grow: Scale up or down as your business requirements change, within minutes.
- Improved uptime: In the event of a power shortage or
anotheremergency, we can intelligently redirect all calls to another office or an employee’s mobile as part of an additional service.
- Single number availability, anywhere: Your employees are always available, using the same number, via their office phone or using their smartphone with the Liquid Communicator app.
- Selectable subscriber licenses: You choose which users get which license type. Only pay for the features you need.
- Virtual Receptionist: Our Virtual Receptionist will answer incoming calls and apply time-dependant call routing 24x7x365.
Enhance your PBX experience with our SIP trunking solution.
We also offer a SIP trunking solution that enables us to connect your premises directly to all fixed-line or mobile networks.
Some of the key features of our SIP Trunking solution include:
- High availability and uptime through Liquid Intelligent Technologies’s fully redundant core network.
- A configurable number of simultaneous calls per SIP trunk.
- A selectable number of Direct Inward Dialable (DID) numbers per SIP trunk.
- Credit limiting for the SIP Trunk as a whole or per DID number.
- Competitive local and international call rates featuring per second billing, from the first second.
- Additional services, such as audioconferencing.